RE: #200 mayhempix Said:
>> “2:9 All the men assigned to the camp of Judah, according to
>> their divisions, number 186,400. They will set out first.”
>> “…God hid the speed of light in a number of Jews (sic)
>> knowing it would show Einstein and science to be
>> irrelevant (sic) in the 21st century…the real truth.”
Friends,
“They will set out first.”
--Numbers 2,9.
This relates to the invariance of c under boosting. Can you not see this simple fact? c is to be set out first as a first principle beyond Galilean invariance. The REAL truth is hard to suppress. There are logical and numerical realities in the Book of Numbers - though they may be esoteric and seem SURREAL to you.
I HAVE NOT TRIED TO FIND A WAY TO CON ANYONE HERE - especially, you COREY
(http://www.penny-arcade.com
- nor have I EXHORTED ANYONE HERE to dismiss simple reality. COME ON, GUY! Have you seen nothing in my writings? I am not trying to be a DICK - pardon my language - I am trying to help you see!
One may see my references to Numbers as irrationality; FINE - embrace the irrational, but realize the TRUTH.
I need a break. Why can’t I get through to you?
Peace,
Mark Witt
(Hetero sapiens)
Intelligent Design,
Institute of Theory
New Haven, CT
No comments:
Post a Comment