skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Intelligent Design, Institute of Theory
Truth, Intelligent Design, Philosophy, Science
2.27.2008
Academic Freedom Petition
Mon, 18 Feb 2008
>> Email Validation Required for AcademicFreedomPetition.com
>> petition@academicfreedompetitio
n.com
>> Verification Link:
>> http://academicfreedompetition
.com/register.php?code=xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Mark Witt - DIRECTOR
View my complete profile
PRO: ID Institute of Theory
BibleGateway.com
Creation Museum
Discovery Institute
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
Liberty University
ANTI: ID Institute of Theory
Daniel Dennett
James Randi Educational Foundation
MIT
Pharyngula
Richard Dawkins
Skepchicks
Archive
▼
2008
(53)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(19)
▼
February
(22)
Pharyngula II
No Intelligence Allowed XVIII
No Intelligence Allowed XVII
Discovery Institute I
Pharyngula I
No Intelligence Allowed XVI
No Intelligence Allowed XV
No Intelligence Allowed XIV
No Intelligence Allowed XII
No Intellligence Allowed XI
No Intelligence Allowed X
Academic Freedom Petition
No Intelligence Allowed IX
No Intelligence Allowed VIII
No Intelligence Allowed VII
Panda's Thumb I
No Intelligence Allowed VI
No Intelligence Allowed V
No Intelligence Allowed IV
No Intelligence Allowed III
No Intelligence Allowed II
No Intellgence Allowed I
No comments:
Post a Comment