FIRST:
Here is grand proof of ID. Only a designer could have created such an irreducibly complex mechanism of static resistance in His creatures:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7287453.stm
Only by having Faith in design can one hope to have the Inspiration to understand it.
SECOND:
Re: #140 Corey Said:
>> “Mark Witt doth verbally vomited: “Thinking Man seems
>> to think that I am ‘typing in tongues’ or something like that…”
>>
>> Nah…we just think you’re a Poe or an idiot…”
I forgive you, Corey. It seems that you are an ironic caricature of yourself - please look in a mirror someday. It is clear that you know NOT what you type.
Sadly, you conjugated both “do” and “vomit” in different tenses in your attempt to belittle my writings and my faith.
Here is a little demonstration for you:
(correct form): ID does make sense as a theory.
(Corey form): ID does maked sense as a theory.
(’Old’ Corey form): ID doth maked sense as a theory.
(correct form): I do go to town.
(Corey form): I do went to town.
(’Old’ Corey form): I doth went to town.
Note the suppletive verb! To be unkind in such a manner is an understandable reaction, but only repentance will help your pathetic attempts at humor. Plaid monkeys!! Butter-flavored towels!! Bad Grammar!!
I forgive you, Corey.
Peace & Love,
Mark Witt
Intelligent Design,
Institute of Theory
New Haven, CT
No comments:
Post a Comment