skip to main | skip to sidebar

Intelligent Design, Institute of Theory

Truth, Intelligent Design, Philosophy, Science

3.08.2008

Pharyngula III

Sat, 8 Mar 2008

PZ Myers continues, and Ben Stein CLEARLY demonstrates HIS IGNORANCE.


Mark Witt

Intelligent Design,
Institute of Theory
New Haven, CT

Posted by: Mark Witt | March 8, 2008 10:18 AM

Posted by Mark E. Witt at 10:22 AM
Labels: Ben Stein, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, Pharyngula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Mark Witt - DIRECTOR

View my complete profile

PRO: ID Institute of Theory

  • BibleGateway.com
  • Creation Museum
  • Discovery Institute
  • Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
  • Liberty University

ANTI: ID Institute of Theory

  • Daniel Dennett
  • James Randi Educational Foundation
  • MIT
  • Pharyngula
  • Richard Dawkins
  • Skepchicks

Archive

  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXIX
      • Pharyngula VI
      • Pharyngula V: Truth, Justice and the American Way
      • Aetiology I
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXVIII
      • Framing Science I
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXVII
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXVI & Pharyngula IV
      • Stranger Fruit I
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXV
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXIV
      • Expelled HTML: The META Tags are FOR JESUS!!
      • Pharyngula III
      • Evolving Thoughts I
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXIII
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXII
      • No Intelligence Allowed XXI
      • No Intelligence Allowed XX
      • No Intelligence Allowed XIX
    • ►  February (22)