4.06.2008

No Intelligence Allowed XXXIII

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Moderator at Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed! has shown me that God works in mysterious ways, but never by exclusion of the undesirable. After all, one should love the sinner, but hate the sin. I apologize and hope for forgiveness.

What on earth is harmful about a countdown to celebrate the advent of Ben Stein's movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, I wonder? I have tried one more time to add the festive countdown and a note - maybe the moderator did not think that I was trying hard enough. Thankfully, he has shown me that God wants me to try HARDER and WRITE MORE. I will remember this every time I write about the beautiful scripture that God gave to mankind by way of true believers who knew that they had to try harder to please the Lord.

Hallelujah! Christ is Risen and Jesus Saves! Praise the Creator of Heaven and Earth and all the greatness of His World and His Universe. May God Bless B.S.!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, 6 Apr 2008


...12...


Mark Witt

Intelligent Design,
Institute of Theory
New Haven, CT

No comments: